Call for Projects
To be awarded in September, you have to register now! Registration is free of charge and can be done by the company or organisation itself or external, publicly known projects can also be nominated.
Who can apply?
Companies, schools and individuals active in Switzerland with solutions, projects and ideas for digitalisation products or processes. It is not mandatory that completely new solutions are shown. Intelligent digitisation of existing products also has a good chance of winning an award.
What is needed for an application?
A meaningful project title, a project description consisting of text, pictures, film and information on the implementation status. A contact person must also be named.
Who decides the winners?
A jury of experts will select 5 nominees and later three winners based on the pre-defined criteria.
How will the jury judge your project?
- Benefits and economic potential (50%)
Contribution to solving the challenges of the time, also from an economic point of view. (Climate change, mobility, energy, health, infrastructure ....)
- Innovation content and uniqueness (30%)
The solution takes a novel approach or combines what is known in a novel way using cutting-edge technologies, processes or models. ((need not be disruptive, eva also incremental)) -> Evolution
In the context of the relevant industry / in the specific use case / application area.
- Stage of realization (20%)
The solution is already realized or this is foreseeable. Is in the pilot phase. Implementation is probable technically and in terms of resources.
Why should you participate?
- High public awareness in the run-up and at SINDEX in the context of visitor promotion. In addition, an attractive space is available to the nominees free of charge in the entrance area of the trade fair.
- Image gain vis-à-vis customers and partners; the winners were selected by a neutral jury of experts.
- Image gain vis-à-vis existing and future employees; the award is professionally accompanied by the media.
What else you should know:
The application is confidential and the projects are not publicly announced. Only the three winning projects will be made public.
Who is behind the award?
- BernExpo as the organiser of SINDEX.
- swissT.net as the most important technology association.
- Industrie 2025 as the platform for Industry 4.0 in Switzerland.
You submit your project via the website www.swissdinno.ch by the end of June 2023. The jury will announce its decision by 20 August at the latest. The five nominees will receive a personal invitation to the award ceremony. The award will then be presented on September 5, 2023 during the opening of SINDEX in the presence of President Guy Parmelin.
The jury consists of the following personalities:
- Representatives of the Association
- Representative of BernExpo
- Representative from the Universities of Applied Sciences
- Representative from Industry 2025